Braww. Personal Training
Braww tailors our personal training sessions to your individual needs and preferences. Therefore, if you have a favourite way of training or have any particular restrictions, we can cater the session to you. By using regular consultations and feedback opportunities our trainers can make the session bespoke to you. As a result, the goals, location, method and timings are your design. With Braww as your mentor, you will have full control. Especially when it comes to working independently. Whether you are new to training or experienced, we add value to your life. Consequently, it is the opportunity for you to take what you gain from Braww and apply it into your own personal life that drives our trainers to your success.
Benefits of Personal Training…
- Energy – Training should always make you feel better. After your sessions, both short and long term, you will feel more energised and more motivated to dominate your life.
- Motivation and inspiration – Personal Trainers that will bring out the best in you, with an aim to inspire each and every client to be the best version of themselves.
- Knowledge and learning – A combination of experience and personability creates the best environment in which you can tap into valuable fitness insights.
- Better relationships – We want you to build such a strong rapport with your personal trainer so they can guide you to where you want to be.
- Trust – Braww wants your relationship with your trainer to be built on trust. Our trainers are there to add value to your life and put your interest and needs at the forefront of every journey.
- Bespoke training to you – Braww makes sure, through keen observations, empathetic listening and feedback sessions, that every single session and planning is tailored to every client.
- Honesty – To build a strong bond, our trainers are as honest as they can be with clients. With the feelings and needs of the client as top priority, clients gain the best learning experience.
- Flexibility – We ensure that our trainers will use their best efforts to bring you a quality service at anytime and any location. This is also extended into the contact you can have with your trainer.
- Convenience – You are able to have the majority of control as to where and when you train. To make the experience as comfortable as we can for you. Whilst enabling it to flow so easily into your life.
- Added value – A loyalty that means your attention and time is as valuable to us as it is to you. We want to make every second, one that benefits you.
- Reliability – We build an expectation that means your trainer will always show up. Not just in punctuality either, they will always being an energy that pushes you to the next level.
- Belonging to a team – We believe that the power of the collective is so much stronger than the power of the individual. It is on this premise that we make sure meeting new people and socialising with other members fits easily into your fitness journey.
- Mindset training – We believe that body follows mind. Therefore we make the power of your mind much more accessible.
- Safety – With all other benefits taken into account, the safety of each and every person involved in the process is also of paramount importance. Your personal trainer conducts everything in a correct and safe way.
MAKE YOURSELF PROUD!
Why choose a Braww. Personal Trainer?
- Level 2 and 3 trained – Braww trainers are both Level 2 and 3 trained, meaning they are able to work within a gym and outside of a gym.
- First Aid trained – all of our trainers are certified first aiders.
- REPS or CIMSPA – our trainers belong to REPS or CIMSPA who are the professional development body for the UK’s sport and physical activity sector.
- Weight loss – we have trainers that specialise in helping you with weight loss and can also help you with nutrition on the way.
- Muscle retention – when you are losing weight, you need to maintain and add to the muscle you already have. Our trainers will provide you help with this.
- Sports conditioning – we have trainers that will help you get ready for any sporting activity you are taking part in. Whether it is during the season or in off season, our trainers will get you 100% match fit.
- Muscle gain – if you are looking to add on some extra pounds and put on some muscle, we have trainers that will provide you with the exercises, knowledge and nutrition to get you there.
- Braww trainers have at least 2 years experience within the fitness industry. They have worked within a gym, had clients outside of the gym and have done courses to further their fitness knowledge.
- They have all had clients ranging from 16 years of age to 80+ years of age so they welcome people with different levels of abilities.
- Braww trainers have experience running classes so can give progressive and regressive exercises to suit all levels of ability.
- Mindset – before starting exercise, we look at why you have chosen now to start exercise. We believe that having a strong mindset is the key to reaching your target. Therefore we train you to strengthen your mentality and use that as a lead to achieving your physical goals.
- Creating a happier you – we want you to leave all of our sessions feeling positive. This is why we create workouts that are dedicated to your specific needs.
- It’s all about you – when you are getting trained by a Braww trainer, you are the focal point. We don’t just give you exercises, we perfect every single exercise before going onto the next one.
- Comfort – if you don’t want to go to a gym, that’s fine. If you don’t want to be inside, that’s fine. We make you comfortable and will travel and train wherever you want, we make fitness about you.
- Patience – our trainers understand that not everyone is at an advanced level with exercise. Everyone starts somewhere and Braww trainers ensure that we fit exercises that are suitable for your ability.
- Communication – we want our clients to be able to talk to us, we don’t want to just be a trainer to you, we want you to be able to speak about us if you have any problems.
- Professionalism – our trainers are professional and know that their main job is to be a trainer to you. Although we want our clients to talk to us, we will still train you hard!
- Smile – our trainers love their jobs, we want to help you and want to make you a happier you.
What can you expect in your first session?
1. Your first session is one of the most important parts of your journey. At this stage you and your trainer are now able to progress from the consultation and assess what level your body is physically at.
2. This beginning session is a taster and a tester at the same time. Whereby, it gives you a chance to understand the feel of the sessions before going at full pace. There is also a physical analysis that the trainer conducts. These tests gauge, for yourself and the trainer, your ability.
3. This analysis also plays its part later down the line. This is because they now act as progress indicators. Solid markers that will paint your picture of progress much more simply. Showing improvements such as endurance, strength and flexibility.
4. During the first session the pace will not be as intense as the usual sessions. However, it allows you the opportunity to set your own pace for the following ones. Our trainers can then progress other aspects like difficulty, complexity and timings to reach your goals.
5. As you adapt to the training, the training adapts to you. By this, we mean that, we know the body becomes accustomed to training methods. So, we change certain aspects of the sessions in order for your body to keep moving in the right direction.
WORK, SWEAT, ACHIEVE!
How do we run our Personal Training sessions?
Even though our personal training sessions have a foundational structure, you, the client, is in control the entire time. Despite the structure of sessions being one of the most pivotal ways to reach your goals, the session layout all depends on your specific needs and goals. We focus on building a strong bond and rapport with all of our clients. Every month, our trainers will have a catch up with you to assess your goals which gives you the chance to give feedback about your time with us. With Braww, as your mentor, you will have full control. This fundamental element of meaningful work and longstanding relationships is something we at Braww are very proud of.
In any location and at any time our Trainers will always greet you with a warm welcome. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible. This also means that you are ready and prepared to start the session. Before the sessions begins we make sure that you are at optimal level for exercise.
- Creates a comfortable environment.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Ensures correct hydration.
- Ensures sufficient energy.
- Train at optimal level.
2. Dynamic Warm Up…
Using carefully chosen dynamic movements to open up the muscles. A routine with a light pace to increase the heart rate. Therefore, the overall temperature will increase and you will be ready for the session.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Optimal preparation for exercise.
- Help release tight muscles.
- Gets the joints more supple.
- Ability to take away independently.
3. Tailored Training…
As everyone has different goals and varying individual needs, each session is specific to the client. Whether your goal is to lose weight, gain muscle or improve your mobility, your session will be bespoke to what you need. The pace, intensity and difficulty is all set to the unique needs of the client.
- Reach your goals faster.
- Work at the pace determined by you.
- Achieve your targets.
- Train how you enjoy to train.
- Enhance your progression.
4. Cool Down…
Making sure you leave the session even more rejuvenated than when you arrived. By cooling the body back down and giving you a thorough stretch routine. You are sure to take full advantage of the session.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Bring the body temperature back down.
- Return the body to a regular state.
- Allows the muscles to relax.
- Improve core strength.
Following on from the cool down, now is the best time to perform static stretches. These stretches go way beyond the session itself as you can take them away to do independently. They not only reduce the risk of injury but also improve your flexibility in the long run.
- Improve flexibility.
- Improve everyday life.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Gain knowledge you can use independently.
- Take full advantage of the session.
Once the session is over you are able to talk to your trainer confidently and comfortably. This is where your Trainer learns from you. Giving feedback on what you enjoyed and what you may not have, allows the trainer to progress the sessions as you progress yourself.
- Build a stronger rapport.
- Increase the benefits of your training.
- Reach your goals quicker.
- Give honest feedback.
- Have control over your session.
In addition to Braww Personal Training we also offer our Braww Fitness Classes. Where you can enjoy all the benefits of physical training surrounded by like minded people who can help you achieve your goals. As well as a great way to meet new people and gain even more motivation.
Frequently Asked Questions
This all depends on you. Our trainers recommend that you train at least twice a week with us for you to really fulfil your potential.
You can cancel a session through the website. You will receive your session token back up to 24 hours before the session. Anything after this the token will be gone.
This doesn’t matter at all. Our trainers are able to create a fitness session even if the room was tiny.
Of course you can. You will have to let us know at least 72 hours before the session because the format of the session will change, and depending on what membership or packages you have the pricing may also be affected.
This doesn’t matter at all. We will bring fitness right to the start. Everyone has to start somewhere!
It all depends on the injury. When creating your profile and prior to starting to train with us, let us know about your injuries, past or present.
Wear anything that you feel is comfortable when exercising and always wear supportive shoes.
Our trainers will travel to wherever you want to train. It can be in your home or an open space, it’s all down to your preference.